Try Jajuk Live
- Jajuk is self-signed so you will be prompt to accept Jajuk launching: accept safely temporary or permanently
- The Jajuk Web Start version is not a demo, it comes with every features.
Troubleshooting for Windows users
- You will need at least JRE 1.6 : Go to http://www.java.com/ and click Download.
- Mplayer is automatically downloaded in Jajuk cache for Windows users. Installing mplayer manually is not possible.
- If the "web start Jajuk Now" doesn't work you should try to download and check out the Windows installation guide.
Toubleshooting for Linux users
- You will need at least JRE 1.6. Check out Category:Installation Guides if you need help installing Java.
- It is strongly recommended to install mplayer on your system.
- If the "web start Jajuk Now" doesn't work you should try to download and install Jajuk.
- After the first try the application can work offline, use the shortcut on your desktop to start it (Windows and Mac only).
- To uninstall Jajuk from the cache execute: